Fayes Place

Fayes Place

Saturday 7 February 2009

Moving rooms.

Thought it was about time I added a bit here. I have been busy sewing Bonnie Hunter's DD Mystery, along with a couple of other scrap quilt tops that I have made "while tidying up my work space and fabrics" (as you do!!) I made a cute 9-patch in pinks that I have actually just quilted and only have the binding to add.

I want to move my sewing room to the larger spare room ..... just have to sort things out so I know if it will all fit, and how. I have a plan of the room and where I think things should go. My only concern is that it gets all the afternoon sun and could be very hot in the summer. Hubby says he will put up a shade cloth blind outside for me, but I dont know if it will be enough. Will have to get a new fan for the room, and maybe a new heater of some kind for the winter. After all, I spend quite a lot of time there LOL.

I will need help to move, but dont want him to help me ..... he just might find out how much "plant, equipment and STOCK" I have! So, I'll have to move when Jason (Son #1) comes to visit. He's a big boy (and only 27!) . Some of the cupboards are quite large - otherwise I'd do it myself. I suppose I could. Would just have to put everything on those portable wheels. Yep! I reckon I could do it if I had to.

Well, my sewing machine is begging to be used again, so I must away. I want to try and finish that DD quilt before Wednesday.

Cheers,
Faye.

No comments: