Fayes Place

Fayes Place

Tuesday 27 April 2010

Getting ready.

Yep. It's almost that time of the year again - when we go Gold prospecting. I'm slowly buying a few extra's every shop so it's not such a rush just before we go. I have a list (and I check it twice LOL) and it's been my bible for a few years now. Sure helps to be able to just tick off what I need and not think about it.

I've also been sorting out what I'm going to be taking in the sewing line. I dont take a machine so it will all be hand-sewing. Of course I have the hexagons - they go everywhere with me. Then I have 2 or 3 stitcheries (hmmm... I didnt finish them last year, oops), and I'm just sorting out a set of Japanese design 8 placemats and a table centre. Wonder if that will be enough? I dont want to get bored. We'll be away for about 6 to 8 weeks. I also take some knitting - I have a cardigan to finish off and want to knit up some dish cloths in cotton. And, last but not least, I also take Mr Wisdom's Whoppers and some Sudoku. ....... Dont think I'll have time to prospect :-)

I'm off to the shops now. Gotta get something for dinner tonight and while I'm at it, I'll look at what biscuits and crackers are on special.

Cheers,
Faye.


No comments: