Fayes Place

Fayes Place

Friday 16 April 2010

The next couple of rounds.


Hello,

Well, it's been a while, but here I am with the next two rounds of my little Round Robin (RR). I had to add curves and then rectangles. I'm quite pleased with how it is coming along.




I'm not sure about the "real" one that I have to do now. It is getting a little dark and I would like to bring it back lighter if I can, but am not sure how it will look. Guess I'll just have to have a little play with it LOL.

There is only one more round after this one - anything goes in "Free Choice". Sometimes I need more boundaries than that to get my creative juices going. On mine? Maybe just a couple of borders? I'll keep looking at it for a while and maybe something will come.

It's been fun and I'm looking forward to getting my original block back, all done!

Cheers,
Faye.

1 comment:

Sew Little Fabric said...

That is just gorgeous Faye! Can't wait to see the SCQIS version! I love the blues you have used very inspirational!
Hugs Paula
www.sewlittlefabric.blogspot.com