Fayes Place

Fayes Place

Wednesday 17 November 2010

Scraps for the Van

Well, that's what I've called it. If you are a quilter you will automatically know what I mean. If it's food that you are "in to", then I shudder to think what you might conjure up from my title ... :-)

A couple of weekends ago a group of us had a UFO weekend (from Thursday 2pm till Sunday 4pm) and this is one of the tops I was working on. I actually made all the squares blocks (2.5") and have since made the half square triangle blocks
and put it all together. The colours just happen to sort of go with our van, so this will go on the bed. Neat!!!

This is our workroom - there were 8 of us. That's my Bernina in front and you can see the 3 bowls of essentials on the left. Closest to camera is Maureen, pouring over a pattern for a bag - again .....she did this several times inbetween other projects - she finally stopped procrastinating on Saturday arvo and got going on it. Wonder if she has finished it yet? Hi Maureen :-)

We had a fab weekend and will do it all again this time next year. Lotsa fun.

Cheers,
Faye.

No comments: