Fayes Place

Fayes Place

Monday 13 December 2010

Still no camera!

Life keeps getting in the way and we still havent met up with DS1 to get our camera bag and the cable to transfer photo's to the computer. Maybe tomorrow - I'm hoping.

But, in the meantime, I went shopping today - supposedly to get Xmas prezzies, but one has to pace one's self. I had to deliver a parcel to someone quite near to the patchwork shops, so one cant go past, can one??? I've been talking to a friend who loves purple (hi Bev) and decided that I didnt have enough and my stash needed re-fueling. Hmmmmm. Several $'s later, and I have a quite reasonable stash now, ... some from Textile Traders, some from the Quilt shop and some from Spotlight. And I bought a few other colours too .... just couldnt help myself. I've been so good for the last year, but have just blown it all on one shopping expedition. But ..... it feels good and I love the colours. Maybe I'll take a picture and then when I get the cord I can do another post. Oooh. Dont want DH to see, so will have to just keep the fabric aside until I can get the camera, transfer the photo and delete it off the camera. Sneaky, eh? It's my present to myself, cos I'm sure he wont get me anything. Boy, it feels good. I'm going to go and have a fondle. See you when I get the camera working again. ..... :-)

Cheers,
Faye.

No comments: