Fayes Place

Fayes Place

Tuesday 14 December 2010

Pictures at last.

This is one of the sample bowls at the Chocolate Factory that we visited a couple of weekends ago. You can go back as many times as you like - milk, white and dark chocolate buds. Oooooh, so nice. But I was good and only had two spoons full, one of white and one of dark.


And, this is the fabric I bought yesterday. Naughty, but nice. I've been adding it up. There are 8 x 1 metre pieces, 2 x half metre, and ..... 26 fat quarters. What is that I hear you say? How many? I really didnt want to get that many. But they all look so nice I really dont know which ones I'd put back, ..... so, I'll just have to keep them all :-)

Tomorrow I'll try and remember to take some photo's of the veggie patch. It's a bit over-run at the moment, but still producing and growing. We've finished the raddish and rocket, and at the moment are enjoying the little lebanese cucumbers, silver beet, capsicum, the tomatoes are just starting (Black Russian and Roma) and we still have beetroot, carrots and pumpkin to come. Then the fig tree is loaded (that will be about Feb/Mar), as are the grape vines, and we have a few apples on the 3 trees we have. And of course we have herbs and parsley and mint. Sounds quite a lot really, but it doesnt seem that way. But I do love picking fresh from the garden.
C U tomorrow then,
Cheers,
Faye.

No comments: