Fayes Place

Fayes Place

Saturday 16 January 2010

My Laundry.


Hi there
I noticed on someones post that they had a wall hanging in their laundry, so I thought I'd show you my laundry. There are 5 doors - and 2 of them have signs ... this one is (of course) the Loo.


Then there is the
Bathroom. I love this one. Wish my legs were as sleek and slender LOL




and this is the washing machine cover and a close up of the centre applique. I made the borders out of scraps - some that I have had for years, but the overall effect I think is good - nice and clean and crisp.

The other doors? A walk in cupboard/storeroom, the back door entrance, and the door into the kitchen.

I've had fun doing this entry. It has been a learning curve, but I think I have it now. I've decided I'll try and do a weekly entry, on either Saturday or Monday. If I have a definite time when I'd like to post then I might do it. And the more I do, the better I'll get at it. Plus if I post regularly I'll have to finish off things so I can show the photo's LOL.

Till next time.....
Faye.





No comments: