Fayes Place

Fayes Place

Sunday 24 January 2010

Too hot.

Hello

Yep, it's been 'too hot' to do much, so I've been clearing out books and sorting out, ready for my move to a larger room. There was talk about "the view from my sewing room window" recently. Well, the room I'm in now doesnt have an outside window - we built on another room, so my window looks into that room (which has large windows so I get the light). My new room will look over a garden with a nice red hibiscus and some geraniums and pelargoniums. I'm hoping to get some lavender and rosemary growing just outside the window. We were going to do some painting this week, but it was too hot. Anyhow, I still havent finished clearing out my "stuff. Wonder if I ever will *LOL*

I was looking thru my button collection and I didnt have any large buttons, and not many green ones, so when DH and I went to the markets today I rectified the situation. I bought about 30 large buttons and half a dozen green ones. That will fix that problem for a while.

I havent taken any photo's this week, - been slack in that department too. I'm not handling the heat as well as I used to. Mind you, being overweight doesnt help :-(

So, with nothing much to report, I'd better go and get some tea - before the tennis starts again.

Cheers,
Faye.




No comments: