Fayes Place

Fayes Place

Sunday 10 January 2010




Hello,
I've been sewing like mad the last couple of weeks - I've finished off some things and (o-oh) started another. But this one is one that I want to make up with view to teaching "how to" a bit later. I was given the pattern and instructions and told if I could make sense of them, then let the store know. Well. I have nutted it out, so will call the store next week and see if they are interested in my teaching a class. Nothing ventured, nothing gained! :-)

I cant post photo's of all that I've finished, as I still havent decided what my mystery class will be in my Xmas in July retreat. Each year I try and have a mystery workshop for the group. Last year I had trouble finding something. This year I already have 2 to choose from.

I have recently taken photo's of my "Wildflower Quilt" that I finished in August.
Well, I've uploaded these two, but wanted to have them one above the other. Cant work out how to change it at the moment. Never mind. This is my wildflower quilt. The one I have of it altogether is not the best, so here you see the blocks. There is a lot of 3D in the applique, and I made it QAYG - otherwise it would stay as a top, probably indefinitely LOL.


This block is one I made using a block from Bonnie Hunter's latest challenge. The small black border is 3D. I love the block. Dont know what I'll do with it yet, so it's hanging on my display board for the moment.



No comments: