Fayes Place

Fayes Place

Saturday 19 June 2010

Back home for a little while.

Hi there,

We got back about 5.30 yesterday evening (Friday). We were away just over 5 weeks, so a bit less than we had anticipated. We decided we need to do a few more things to the annex and also DH was a bit "on edge" about there being so many prospectors there - just where HE wanted to go. So, we've come home to regroup, repair and redesign.

I didnt do much detecting. My back didnt hold up very well and I also had trouble with my shoulder. But, it didnt stop me sewing. I used to wait in the car while DH prospected - doing mostly stitcheries this trip. Whenever I had a scrap of thread, I used to put it on the dashboard, which has a "carpet" cover on it. I quite like my "art" work. I'll try and remember to take a photo - just to record my progress.

I spent most of the time working on a free BOM called "Under The Sea" from Cheryl at Willowberry Designs. I love it and have finished the 5 blocks I took out. Again, I'll take some photo's and post them later.

That's it for now. I need to "regroup" as well. I feel all at sea at the moment. Need to get into my sewing room and play LOL.

Cheers,
Faye.

2 comments:

Charlotte Scott said...

Hi Faye, thanks for commenting on my blog. Just had a flick through yours and I love, LOVE, that Byzantian Star one. Fabulous pattern.

Charlotte Scott said...

Hello again! You won my little rabbity giveaway. Could you email me your address to lottiemscott at yahoo dot com? I'll pop a little something in the post for you.