Fayes Place

Fayes Place

Monday 7 March 2011

Catching up.

I thought I'd just put a few words on the blog - just to let you know I'm still here :-) Our WA branch of Scquilters had a get-together (GTG) on Saturday and I was putting my Quiltville Mystery together. I just want to add a border or 2 and then I'll take a photo and show everyone. Other than that, quiltwise I'm still working on 3 of my swaps. One is almost done, so cant wait to have it arrive home and see what everyone else has done to my centre square !!! I've also finished putting the braid border on my Scrappy Bargello, so will take a photo of that too.

Today I was on duty at the Quilt House and got quite a lot done on my blocks, even though there were lots of visitors. I had a lovely day, 9.30 till 3pm.

OK, I'm off to cut and sew on some borders.

C U
Cheers,
Faye.

No comments: