Fayes Place

Fayes Place

Saturday 26 March 2011

Catch-up.


Oh dear, it's been a while. Where did the time go? I've been busy sewing and in a day or so I'll have some photo's to show. The one I'm quilting now is a blue and yellow Bargello and has been pinned and waiting for about 2 years !! And that's not the oldest one. But, I've made a pact with myself to try and quilt at least one quilt a week until we go away - probably the end of April. So, that should get another 4 or 5 finished, I hope. Trouble is, life gets in the way ... :-( ... and my plans get put on the back burner.


I've also been doing rounds on the 5 RR's I'm in, so cant show photo's of that as it's a secret :-) So, when they arrive I'll try and remember to take photo's and show you. This was the first one home - I think I'll make a cushion with it. I'm going to make my couch a showcase of all the mini quilts (made into cushions). That's the plan - we'll see what happens LOL.

I'm off to do some more on that quilt.

Till next time,
Faye.

1 comment:

Charlotte Scott said...

That's a beautiful round robin you received. Good luck with your plan to quilt a quilt a week! It's ambitious, but it just might work!