Fayes Place

Fayes Place

Friday 1 April 2011

A few (almost) finishes.


This quilt is the 2011 Quiltville Mystery (Roll Roll Cotton Boll) - a small version. Bonnie's quilts are always too large for me, especially as they usually have such tiny pieces in them. I enjoyed making this one, but was agonizing about how I would quilt it. But, after my session with Pauline, I set my machine for free-motion quilting and away I went.

In the String blocks I have quilted 4 hearts - I hope you can see them. The half ones near the border have 2 hearts. I never would have attempted this before. It's not the best of quilting - I'm still learning and practising - but I'm pleased with how it is all progressing.

I'm having problems with placement of more pictures that I have, so that's all I'll put in this posting. I'll try and up load some more tomorrow. It's too late now and I'm getting tired and frustrated. I'm off to bed.

C U.
Faye.

No comments: