Fayes Place

Fayes Place

Friday 8 June 2007

Living next door to a winery!

We live next door to a Winery. It's only been open about 3 months and today we "popped" over for lunch. Its a fabulous place. Called Raven Wines on Pinjarra Road, Pinjarra, WA. We have been drinking the wine for a couple of years (a really good drop - all of them!), but they have only just finished the Cafe/wine-tasting area. They are only open for lunches, Wednesday till Sunday. We hadnt been for lunch before, so when my sister said she and hubby were calling in on their way to Dunsborough, we decided it was a good time to visit next door. Everyone I know who has been there say that its really good, and I must say I agree with them. And the wines are quite reasonably priced - $17/bottle. Most wine in the Margaret River area are $20 and above. Thoroughly recommended to anyone who wants to visit - and say hello to me.

No comments: