Fayes Place

Fayes Place

Saturday 9 June 2007

Wildflower Album Quilt

Some of our group are making Margaret Rofe's Wildflower Album Quilt. We meet the first Saturday of the month and each work on our own blocks/quilts, but its a self help day. I try and keep one step ahead so I can show how I do things, as some of the girls are beginners - well at least they were in my beginner classes earlier on in the year. We have been meeting since February (1st Sat of the Month) and it's so much fun. The first day we had 23 starters, the next couple of months we had about 16, but the last couple of months it's been down to 5. It is winter, some of the ladies are away, and some have dropped out. But as it's a self help, self pace group, it really doesnt matter how much or little we do each month. And I have had enquiries about more who want to join in. I just love it, seeing what each person has done over the month. My thanks to Margaret for publishing it in the APQ magazine. Its a wonderfun quilt.

No comments: