Fayes Place

Fayes Place

Tuesday 12 October 2010

Miniatures

These are the two blocks I made for a mini Round Robin that I'm in. They are each 4 1/2" square. They are marked A and B, and one goes clockwise round the group (of 6) and the other goes anti-clockwise and each participant will add a border. It will be interesting to see how different they are when they get home again. I must admit I'm rather pleased with how they look.

Tomorrow I'm going to try and get out in the garden and take photo's of my veggie patch. I've decided this blog should record not only quilting progress, but also the garden. We dont have a lot of veggies. We have a lot of trees on our 5 acres and their roots are very invasive, so we've decided to grow in pots this year. I'll show you what we are using when I take the photo's. It's what you'd call "recycling".

Till then, cheers,
Faye.

No comments: