Fayes Place

Fayes Place

Sunday 17 October 2010

My new table runner


Just have to show these on my Blog. My on-line quilt group have been making mini round robin quilts, but the centre I made for this one was not quite square, so I used it as a "Nesting" robin. I was pleased with the result, but what to do with it now?


I decided it would look nice as a table runner, and
.....
ta-daaaar! :-) I love it!

I've decided that's what I might do with more of my orhpan blocks. This style of table runner is quite easy to do, and what a nice way to transform those leftover blocks. Might make a couple for Xmas presents - if I get round to it ..... Xmas has a habit of arriving too soon, and best laid plans are "out the window!"

I'm off to take some photo's of my veggie patch - the ones in the canoe and the wheel-barrow! I might even do 2 entries on my blog today. :-)

Cheers,
Faye.

No comments: