Fayes Place

Fayes Place

Tuesday 30 December 2008

After Xmas

It's all over again. I had a nice day with just our family - hubby and 2 sons (23 & 26). We had a BBQ lunch and I made 4 different salads to go with it. Nice and easy. The boys helped chopping the salads and Hubby and No.1 son cooked. No.2 son did the washing up later.


Would you believe I actually did some sewing too. Xmas day and holidays (as well as Sundays) are for doing what you like - and I like sewing. I also spent some time on the computer.


Pressies? Well I got a nice Parker Pen from the boys, a Lavender print Tea Infusion set from DH, and a huge box of chocs from a friend. The chocs are all gone!! Adam got Brute from the same guy, so I'll have to use some of that to make up for the chocolates he ate LOL.

I've been sewing madly still. I'm making some things to sell. So far, 2 bags, 2 aprons, a pot holder and am almost finished a small wall hanging. I'm having fun.

No comments: