Fayes Place

Fayes Place

Sunday 14 December 2008

Waiting ...

I'm just waiting for the boys to arrive - its Sunday, 12.45 - I guess they didnt go to bed early - you know how it is with young ones. I was there once, long time ago.

Jason is 26 and lives in Perth, but is visiting for the weekend. Matt is 23 and lives here in Pinjarra. Jason stays with him when he comes to Pinjarra. Matt mentioned going next door to the winery for lunch, but they had better arrive soon, or we'll eat. It was his idea to go, so I'm not going to ring him.

Jason is the computer wiz. He is going to show me how to upload photo's so I can put up some shots of what I've been doing. I could ask hubby, but he has no patience and if I didnt get it the first time I'd feel like I cant ask him to show me again. Jason is used to dealing with dummies :>)

It's hot here today, which is a change. Summer has been a long time coming. Hope it's not going to last forever. I dont mind a few hot days, but need some relief inbetween.

waiting ... waiting ... waiting ................

No comments: