Fayes Place

Fayes Place

Saturday 29 January 2011

Hot Weather

I dont mind hot weather when it's dry, but we are having a spell of humid horrid weather at the moment. I'm sick of sweating! There's a cyclone out there somewhere, due to come over the coast but as a depression( hmmm thats what it's giving me already LOL) sometime on Sunday afternoon I think. Hopefully that will be the last of the humidity then. I dont even feel like I can sew when it's like this - that's the depressing part. I have so much I have and want to do and I'm on a roll at the moment. Have even been trying to finish some of my PHD's (Projects Half Done). Dont feel like doing any of it in this humidity, dammit!

I'm almost moved into my new room. Just have to get to Bunnings now and get some new shelving. With the weather like this I dont feel like going anywhere! I'll take some photo's when its all done. I'm liking it already. Hubby says it's still too crowded, but I want everything in one room. He suggests leaving some where it is and I dont want that, although I might agree to leave some of my books on shelves there. I'd be able to put more of the things (stuff) from under the tables into the shelving unit then. That might work!! :-)

I'm off to sit in front of the fan again.

Cheers,
Faye.

1 comment:

Charlotte Scott said...

Hope it cools down for you soon and that your storm fizzles.