Fayes Place

Fayes Place

Friday 17 September 2010

Checking in.

Hello,
Just thought I'd better put a few words together and advise that I hope to get the camera working again tomorrow and update on things I'm working on. Actually havent done all that much - we've been away again. Last weekend we went to Broome for a wedding. It was a lovely wedding and I enjoyed seeing Broome ..... and the 35 degree heat! DH took a couple of ripper shots of the camels in the sunset on Cable Beach, so I'll put them up soon. I reckon they are better than the postcards you buy.


We are babysitting our sons dog this weekend. Zeus is a mini Doberman - and so cute. He follows me round all the time and can almost talk. This is him - doing the ironing!! Sorry about the mess at the bottom of the photo. Dont know how to crop yet.

Till later then.

Cheers,
Faye.

No comments: