Fayes Place

Fayes Place

Tuesday 21 September 2010

"THE" feeling.

Yep. I feel another quilt coming on. I've been looking at scrap quilts and also QAYG (Quilt As You Go) patterns and I have an idea that I'm just about ready to have a go at. It will be made with some of my strips from my stash ... cos, (sigh) I'm trying not to buy any more fabric until I've made a bit of a dent in the "collection". I've made quite a few scrappy quilts, but I still cant see a dent. Mind you, I havent been completely "on the waggon". But I'm buying less at a time.

I'm still trying to get myself organised to move into a larger room, but things are getting in the way. Like, I really have to sort out some of my stuff before I move, and thats a 1 step forward, 2 steps back job. I keep finding things that side-track me :-)

And I will have to completely clean out all the stuff in the new room, so I can clean it properly and paint it. ... Next dilema - what colour?I'm not a yellow person, but I think it will be yellow. Its a bright clean colour. But, I could have a feature wall. Hmmm ... purple - no, pink - no, green is my favourite colour, but I think - no, brown - no (maybe a bit dark), - well, maybe NOT a feature wall. Besides, it would be hidden behind all the cupboards I plan to put along there.

I've had fun planning and designing the room. Now I just really have to get on and do something constructive about moving.

I'm off to try and sort out another cupboard, this one is general craft items. I hardly ever use them, but the moment I toss them, I'll need them. Gotta get tuff!!

Till next time,
Cheers,
Faye.

No comments: