Fayes Place

Fayes Place

Friday 3 September 2010

What I'm working on

Hi,
These are some of the things I'm working on - I'm sure I'm not the only one who has more than 3 or 4 things on the go at once. They are not really UFO's, but they are WIP's and definitely PHD's (project half done).

This is actually my thread ends
that I kept on the dash
while I was sewing "Under
the Sea" BOM from Willowberry
Designs. I quite liked the
"Op Art" but Hubby said it
had to go :-(

This is what I've done so far.



I love the look of this centre, but it's a bit
heavy for the stitcheries that I want to
put around it.

See what I mean.
I am working on
another centre.

.
And this is my hexagon project. They are about 1" across and I'm loving doing it. I worked on it quite a lot this time when I was travelling. I have made 5 of the triangle points and still have one to finish. Can you make out the butterfly? Around the large hexagon there are 3 butterflies and 3 flower patches. I have and idea on what to fill in the next diamond. Dont know how large it will eventually be. I'm still having fun :-)

Hope you like my pickies. I'm still learning how to put them up. I actually keep losing them as I add new ones, so it's a wonder they aren'e all "blue" with the cussing that was going on LOL.

Cheers,
Faye.








1 comment:

Charlotte Scott said...

I love that centre too, but I agree - even though it is delicate, it's still too heavy for the sticheries.

You obviously have a whole lotta patience to work on those hexagons!